The Rose Hill Christian Church is a place where we rely on grace and center our lives around the cross. Our church family is a perfect place for imperfect people. We believe in taking Jesus seriously in our daily walk, however we also believe in being filled with joy. You will find a lot of fun and laughter in our loving fellowship. We are simply family. We would love to have you as our guest so you can see in person what we are like and what you can become with us through the power of God.
When you visit our church, you will find:
· A caring congregation who will gladly welcome you
· Life relevant preaching/teaching centered on the Word of God
· Ministries and classes to meet the spiritual needs of every age
· An uplifting contemporary worship service complete with a band and praise team
· Children’s church on all but the last Sunday of the month
. Dynamic Teen ministry
Please see the “Worship” tab for some frequently asked questions about our worship service that you may want to know before coming. Below are some frequently asked questions about what else you can expect. Please browse through the rest of the site for more information and also feel comfortable and at liberty to call our church office with any questions.