- The Bible teaches that forgiveness of sin and the promise of eternal life is a gift of God and are available
to those who trust in God and his son Jesus as Savior and Lord.
John 3:16; Ephesians 2:8-9
- We believe the Bible teaches that man, created by God, willfully sinned against God and is consequently lost
and without hope apart from Jesus Christ.
Acts 4:12; Romans 3:23
- We accept the Bible as the final authority for all matters of faith and practice.
Isaiah 40:8; Matthew 5:18; 24:35; Romans 15:4; Hebrews 4:12; 2 Corinthians 4:6; 2 John 1:9
- We believe in the Bible as God’s Holy Word.
Mark 12:36; John 14:26; 16:12-15; Acts 1:16; 1 Corinthians 2:12-13; 2 Timothy 3:14-16; 2 Peter 1:20-21
- The Bible teaches that Jesus Christ is the one and only Son of God who died for our sins and arose from the dead.
1 Corinthians 15:1-8
- The word of God states that those desiring to accept Jesus as Savior and Lord should turn to God, confess
him as Lord, and be immersed in baptism.
Romans 10:9–10; Acts 2:38
- God’s word teaches that the church is the body of Christ on earth. It is empowered by the Holy Spirit and exists to save the lost and edify the saved.
- We believe that Jesus is the Head of the church, his body, and that each Christian is a part of it.
Colossians 1:18; Ephesians 1:22-23; Romans 12:3-8; 1 Corinthians 12:12-13
- We believe the Bible teaches that the elders are to shepherd the local congregation.
Acts 20:28; Phillippians 1:1; 1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9; 1 Peter 5:1-4
- The Bible states that Jesus will one day return and reign forever as King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
1 Thessalonians 4:13-18